Quilvest (Switzerland) Ltd.
Authorized Representatives (Board of Directors)
Marcel Gaillard (President), Serge Ledermann (Vizepresident), Robin Filmer-Wilson, Hans Jörg Furrer, Marc Hoffmann, Biba Homsy, Ana Sainz de Vicuña
Commercial Register Entry
Registered company name: Quilvest (Switzerland) Ltd.
Commercial register number: CHE-103.475.245
Commercial Registry Office: Zürich
All pictures on this website are provided with courtesy by ©lerichti/Philipp Heer
1. Preliminary: These Conditions of Use apply to www.quilvest.com and other affiliated sites of the Quilvest (Switzerland) Ltd. Group (hereinafter “QUILVEST”) and apply to all visitors. These Conditions of Use and all related terms, govern your use of the QUILVEST website. By accessing the QUILVEST website, you accept to be legally bound by these Conditions of Use. Notwithstanding all of the above, you may also be bound by regulations that apply in your jurisdiction.
These Conditions of Use as well as the information contained in the QUILVEST website are subject to change at any time without notice. It is at the sole discretion of QUILVEST to add features or remove them from the QUILVEST website as they see fit.
2. Access subject to local restrictions: The use of the website is not directed at or intended for use by person resident or located in jurisdictions where
such information or functionality is against the laws of such jurisdiction
such distribution of information is prohibited without obtaining the necessary license or authorizations by the competent authorities of such jurisdiction
3. Products and services: Products and services presented on the QUILVEST website may not be eligible for sale or available to residents of certain countries or certain categories of investors. For further information, please get advice from an investment specialist.
Any materials, information or reports published, distributed or otherwise made available on the QUILVEST website are published for information purposes only and do not refer to specific investment objectives, financial situations or particular needs of any specific investor. Said information should not be construed as a solicitation or offer of recommendation to buy or sell any securities, investments or other financial instruments or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
4. No proposition: Material and information published or otherwise made available on the QUILVEST website are provided for informational, non-commercial and personal use only. Said information shall not be construed in any manner as a means of solicitation, an offer, a recommendation to buy or sell any securities, investments or other financial instruments or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
5. Forward looking statements: The QUILVEST website may contain “forward looking statements”. These correspond to the best efforts of QUILVEST to analyze market conditions according to their understanding and information available at the time of the analysis (hereinafter “Analysis”). No claims can be made against QUILVEST as a result of said Analysis and QUILVEST is not obliged to update such statements or Analysis after their publication.
6. No warranty: The use of the QUILVEST website is at your own risk. QUILVEST is not liable for any damage to your computer systems, communications systems or loss of data that results from interaction with or the download of material from its website.
QUILVEST does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security, reliability or availability of the website and the information contained therein, nor that the website is free from viruses or errors.
7. Liability: In no event shall QUILVEST have any liability whatsoever to any person or entity for any direct or indirect loss or damage due to use of its website
QUILVEST has no liability for tampering with any user’s computer system by unauthorized parties or for losses or liabilities suffered by any user arising from viruses or attacks by hackers during or after use of the website
8. Intellectual property rights: QUILVEST retains all rights, titles and interest, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, as well as any other intellectual property or other rights for all content that appears on or can be downloaded from the website.
10. Cookies: When you visit the QUILVEST website our web server automatically records certain details of your visit by using a tracking technology called a Cookie (hereinafter “Cookie”). You can choose to accept the Cookie or reject it at any time by changing the parameters of your browser. By continuing to browse the website, you accept storage of the Cookie on your device in accordance with the terms described herein.
12. Uncertainty: In case of uncertainty regarding these Conditions of Use, please contact the QUILVEST IT department.