Quilvest is not only a Multi-Family-Office and a licensed bank, but also a leading global independent wealth manager and private equity investor, held by the Bemberg family in the seventh generation. To support our Compliance Department near Paradeplatz in Zurich, we are looking for a Compliance Officer with the following profile:
- You are a committed personality, open-minded and ready to go the extra mile for finding the best possible solution in your daily tasks.
- You have an efficient working style and you communicate fluently in English.
- You have Master’s degree in law or economic.
- You have an affinity for banking and finance, and are interested in Compliance and Corporate Governance.
- Support and very close collaboration with the Head of Compliance regarding different regulatory projects and the respective implementation.
- Support the Compliance Department in their daily business and their periodic Compliance Reviews.
- Monitor and analyze flagged transactions for potential money laundering, terrorist financing or other sanctioned activities.
- Review and analyze software-generated name checks regarding our client database.
- An international atmosphere, where you will get in touch with company, capital market and tax law and its complexities and challenges in the field.
- Challenging and broad area of tasks / job description.
- Professional introduction to your tasks and actively trained in transaction monitoring and name screening
- Small Compliance team with a good team spirit in the central of Zurich.
Curious? So are we! A motivated team is looking forward to meeting you soon.
Please send your application to Stephanie Brandau, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quilvest (Switzerland) Ltd.
Stockerstrasse 23 8027 Zürich